
December 03, 2011
Home Depot/Kids Workshop
After breakfast with Santa we just happened to head over to Home Depot for something and they had this cute kids craft. I had heard about this from other Mom's but I thought you had to sign up for it. I guess this one is only once a month and is totally free and open to all kids. The boys had a blast making their Snowman napkin holders. They used screwdrivers and glue to put it all together. They even had free aprons for the kids to wear and take home. The boys received a certificate for completion of the Snowman with a cute pin to put on their aprons. I was totally surprised at all the things they were doing for our kids. I asked how it was funded and she said Home Depot does all of it for their outreach program, way cool Home Depot!! We will be back next month. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment