December 25, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

Christmas Day at the Keeney's. Santa brought the boys a cool "Home Depot" workman's tool bench this year. And of course lots of other cool boy stuff too. Joe got a new fishing Tackle Bag and I got a new Kindle 4. I'll just let you enjoy the pictures. :) Merry Christmas all.



Stockings.




Angry Birds, big thing this year.





Outfits for their Build a Bear's.






Loopz's, Garrett really wanted this rythem making toy.


Captain America!!!








C.A. Shield.


















Joe organizing his lures in his new Tackle Bag.


Lego time.


Our crazy Garrett always making us laugh. He was saying "Ho, Ho, Ho".


Hammer Time.




Time for some screwdrivers.


My Gavin, loves his Captain America stuff.





Brothers got to work together.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! So fun for me to see all those boy toys. Poor Matt, I'm sure it's not as exciting to see the girls playing with Polly Pockets or Littlest Pet Shop animals. :)

    We got Matt some Angry Birds too!

    ReplyDelete