December 23, 2011

Cookie Exchange

The boys and I went to a friends house this week to exchange cookies. Thanks Juli for hosting. We have done it in years past too, and it's really nice. We all make a dozen cookies per person and then swap them. So our cookie plates are full of all kinds. All the kids played and munched on lots of snacks, of course. While us ladies got to chat and enjoy each other's company. I even got to hold my friend Heather's new baby girl. I guess that's the only way I'll have a girl, if I steal my friends.

I think I look pretty good holding Pink!! :) Thanks Heather for sharing.

Me and my girls! Of course the picture is taken from a below shot, Gavin took this one. :)





1 comment:

  1. Great pics! I wish I didn't look so huge though...yikes, I know what my New Year's Resolution is...lol!

    ReplyDelete