
December 19, 2011
Gingerbread Houses
Gingerbread house decorating at Ginger's house!! The boys and I headed over to Trav & Ginger's to do some annual decorating this weekend. It was pretty tricky, I got Gavin & Garrett's gingerbread houses from Franz bakery this year. So they were pretty fresh and heavy. I totally take responsibility for the crazy frustrating mess of it all. I should have whipped the frosting and built the houses before we went over, so the boys just had to decorate it. The frosting was pretty running and didn't set up quickly so the boys just decorated what was still standing. I got a little upset, but try to get over it quickly so I could enjoy the rest of the night. So thankful to Travis & Ginger for watching the boys for a few hours while Joe and I enjoyed a Date Night. I had bought a Groupon to a local Sports Bar & Grill, so we headed there for dinner. Did a little shopping after and just enjoyed one another's company. Thanks again guys, sorry once again about the mess!! :) I'll host next year. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment