I had so much going to both my boys School Holiday parties this week. I went to Gavin's on Tuesday and totally forgot my camera. Wednesday's was Garrett's party, he also got to give his teacher a fun Christmas gift. Lots of fun for all the kids, we made Latke's (Potato patties) and exchanged books.

Garrett giving his Teacher (Mrs. DeCoff) her present.

She loves opening them with the child and having them explain what it all is.

She was pretty excited about the picture card.

And yum-o Peppermint brownie mix.

Taking down his stocking filled with fun goodies.

Opening their stockings.

Garrett being silly in free play with his classmates.

Doing their Santa Face project. I got to be there the whole day, Wednesday being my normal volunteer day.


Time to eat!!!!

Mommy and Garrett.

Open reading time.

Garrett picking his gift from the Book Exchange.

Open them, all at once!!!

He loved his book, Owl Howl.

The best present I've ever gotten.........my little Garrett.
No comments:
Post a Comment