November 06, 2011

Misc Pic's from Fall

Just some fun pictures of our boys doing silly things!! The other day Gavin and I went to his last soccer practice and it was so cold out that my toes were pretty frozen when we got home. So I remembered a foot massager I had and brought that out to thaw my toes. Of course the boys wanted to try, Gavin enough enjoyed reading his Target Big Toys magazine while he soaked. Hee hee

Making a bed in the living room for Movie watching.


And of course the kitty's wanted in on it.


Gavin had a blast making a Caption America shield and mask the other day. He's all about him since watching the movie with Daddy and his friend Bill. Now that it's out on DVD he's really liking it. Thinking maybe Santa has some CA stuff for him this year?? Hee hee




LEAVES!!! Garrett came home the other day with a assignment from his Preschool teacher!! Go on a leave hunt and bring some cool looking leaves back to school. So we did two bags one for school and one to use at home to make leaf pictures.


I love how excited Gavin still gets over doing little fun projects like this. He's always ready to learn.



Gavin and his picture.

The finished product.


Garrett just wanted to play with the leaves, he decided he wanted to glue them on his picture. This kid is always thinking outside the box.


I told them to say "Leaves". :) Lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment