Had such a fun night with some of my fellow mommy friends. A few of us got together at my house to do an Advent Calendar craft. My close friend Lisa came up with a great idea to use these Santa pant gift bags and then put some black boots on them. The original idea was to hang candy from the boots. But thinking more about it last night I might just decorate the boots with pictures of our boys from past Christmas's. Then fill the inside with candy for the boys to pick from each day till Christmas. Thanks so much to all the ladies who could come, missed Heather and Lisa. Heather's about ready to have a new baby girl and need some rest, Lisa's son was sick, so sending best wishes to you two.


This is another Advent Calendar I did this year too! My mom gave me a bunch (or most) of the supplies to make it. It was pretty fun decorating each circle to co-inside with the day of the month. In each muffin cup there is a mini ornament that the boys will put on a mini tree through Christmas Eve. Thanks Mom, I had fun making this. :)
what am I, chop liver?! ;)
ReplyDelete