November 27, 2011

Decorating for Christmas 2011

Having so much decorating for Christmas with my boys. I love every year when we bring out the Santa hats and they go nuts with posing for us.

Gavin's Santa hat he made one year at Austin's school Ornament party.




Window sticker time.


Gavin's looking so grown up lately.


Gavin was really excited this year to help put up our Christmas Tree.



Where's Garrett??

Garrett is a crazy kid. They both loved going through all the ornaments from years past.


Decorating the tree, they did pretty much all the ornaments.






I had to post "All" these pictures of Garrett, he is such a riot.


So sweet..........


getting a little crazy........


totally nuts!!



Our Tree.








I decided to decorate my Advent Calendar I made with my friends this year. Put some old pictures of the boys with their Santa Hats on. Had so much fun doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment