November 03, 2011

Garrett's Firestation Fieldtrip

Garrett had his preschool field trip this week to a local Fire station. I was pretty excited that I could ride the bus with him this year. Last year when Gavin was in this class I still had Garrett with me and couldn't ride the bus with Garrett. This year (so far) has been so nice to have this extra time while both boys are in school to volunteer!! Documenting Garrett's 1st Bus ride.



On the Bus, his buddy was Spencer for the trip.


Playing at the park next to the Fire station before we had our tour.




Doing some songs with Mrs. DeCoff, (his teacher) before heading into the Fire station.


Cool firefighters hats.


The living quarters of the fire men.


This was taking in the dark, we were waiting for them to announce our school over the PA system.

Getting to check out the trucks.




The fireman getting all suited up to show the kids not to be scared of him if he were to come in their house.


The way home on the bus. I forgot the smells and sounds of a school bus, brought me back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment