August 08, 2011

Fort Spokane Boating/Fishing

Sunday we made the trip out to Fort Spokane to meet up with Travis, Ginger & Austin. They had the big tube this time and we all had a blast on it. Ginger and Gavin went first!! Travis and Austin had been camping since Thurs, they did some fishing and boating all week. They were headed home on Sunday, so we all headed back to Spokane around the same time. :)

Sorry G! Had to post it.



My hubby, just wanted to fish!!


Austin's turn, he likes riding it in the middle. He's a crazy kid, had a lot of fun tubing.




Mommy and Gavin went next.


Daddy caught a fish while Gavin and I were on the tube.


So much fun, Gavin loved it!! I had a blast too, but today I'm really sore, my legs got a beating.








We took a break and let the boys fish while the kids played with the tube.


Garrett even got in on the playing action.


I even did a little fishing, didn't catch anything though. I just wanted to swim, it was hot!!!




All of a sudden all boys were on the tube and doing great together.


All three boys rode around for a while, Garrett did great. When it was time to come in he started to cry, didn't want to. So Austin generously let the boys go out longer on the tube, cutting into his time on the tube, thanks A!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment