August 01, 2011

Fishing & Water Fun

Sunday morning early, we headed to Silver Lake in Medical Lake area for some fishing. I decided to get my own license so I could have my own pole. The last few times we've gone fishing I couldn't really do much because I didn't have a license. It was a lot of fun, neither Joe or I caught anything but that's ok for my first try. Gavin and Garrett fish for a little while but then get pretty bored quick. It's still really nice to do something as a whole family. We fished for a little over an hour then we met up with Grandpa & Grandma Keeney at a local store. We bought some lunch and decided to drive to Porcupine Bay for the day. Had some lunch, enjoyed some swimming. Joe did some more fishing, he recently bought a new pole and is still getting use to it, needing some practice. What a great weekend of water fun. So tired now but recouping the next couple days. Then off to more fun this week and weekend.





Poor Joe, he had to put all the worms on our hooks!! Thanks hun.


Such a beautiful morning, we had the dock all to ourselves.




I had a couple really good bites, had one on my line and somehow he got off.......of course eating my entire worm.

Gavin just chilling, looks like a real fisherman.




My boys, oh how cute they are...........


.........and then they do something gross!! Hee hee


Porcupine Bay campground and beach area. Really nice spot, we got there kind of early not really busy yet.

Garrett is so much more willing to get dirty then Gavin.


Swimming, the boys are wearing some brand new life jackets that Grandpa Keeney bought for them to ride in his boat.



Gavin writing his name in the sand.




Garrett trying to write his name in the sand.




Checking on Dad on the hill fishing, he didn't get anything here either, just not our day I guess?




No comments:

Post a Comment