
October 27, 2010
Tooth Fairy Pillow
I wanted to make a Tooth Fairy pillow for Gavin, he seems to be getting closer to losing his first tooth. I wanted to be prepared, so I thought about the pillow I use to have. This was my pillow growing up, I still had the Tooth Saver treasure chest in the pocket. So it has now been passed on to Gavin. The pillow didn't work out the way I thought, seemed to be a little too small. But for my first pillow ever, I did pretty good. I may try making another one a little bigger. I told Gavin the story of when you lose a tooth you put it in the treasure chest in the pocket of your pillow and during the night the Tooth Fairy will come and take the tooth and give you money! He loved that!!! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So cute! Good work Margo. :)
ReplyDelete