October 15, 2010

My new room & pillow cases

So we took the plunge and sold our spare queen size bed on Craigslist. I wanted to make the room into my room, to do crafts, scrapbooking and sewing. I really haven't taken the time to do these things in the past but now that Gavin is in Preschool 4days a week for 3hours I have a little extra time. And I also needed a little outlet just for myself to take a break once in awhile. It's been so much fun putting it together and getting everything organized. My mom came over last week (before I had my desk set up) and she showed me how to sew a pillow case and gave me a pattern to use later. It was fun to actually make something! Thanks mom! My new room!!!! Yeah

The flower pillow case was my test example I did with my mom. And the Halloween one I did all by myself for Gavin. I've got one more coming for Garrett soon.

Gavin being silly, wanted to jump inside it.

A picture of Joe's new desk.....this was the deal if we got ride of the bed he would get a new desk. Pretty nice, he found it on Craigslist brand new for half price.

Gavin also got into the label maker and had a blast making labels and putting them all over the house. Silly Kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment