Gavin's preschool Halloween Party was Thursday, he doesn't have preschool on Fridays. I volunteered in his class and had so much fun with all the kids. I got to meet some of the mom's of Gavin's classmates and it was really nice. The party was Black&Orange, the kids can't wear costumes in public schools? So I got my boys dressed in their colors, Garrett and I went back for the last hour or so for party time. We (parents) all brought a special snack that was either black or orange. Gavin's made a close friend at his school, Andrew, he talks about him all the time. Andrew's dad said that he talks about Gavin all the time too, sooooo cute. I'm so proud of my Gavin doing so well in school. Next year I hope to get Garrett in the same preschool program. It's a little sad and hard to see my boys off to school, staying home these past 5years has been so nice. I am a little scared of what the future holds for me once the kids are in school full time? But I'm going to enjoy my time with them now, and know that everything will work out.


Playing with his buddy Andrew.

Garrett trying to get in on the playing action. He was pretty shy at first, out of his comfort zone.

The kids pair up and just sit and talk to one another. Of course Gavin chose Andrew, and Garrett's trying to get his time in too. He's not use to sharing his brother.

Gavin and Andrew.

Doing a fun story/song.

Washing his hands before helping pass out the snack we brought.

Ms. Deering helping him pass out his Chocolate crackers.


Mommy and her boys!! I found a cute shirt at Old Navy for Halloween this year.

Time to pin the nose on the Jack-o-lantern.

Garrett being silly, getting more comfortable in the class room.

Garrett did so great with the game, let the teacher put the blind fold on and everything!! Yea!!


He didn't quit make it onto the Jack-o-lantern.

Gavin's turn!


Gavin went the other direction as Garrett and they both didn't make it! hee hee

One last song and getting the wiggles out before going home. So much fun, glad mommy could be there. Hoping to volunteer some more over this year, maybe get Garrett more familiar with the class room.
Looks like they had fun! Must be up to the individual school, how they deal with Halloween. Vanessa's school let them dress up and it's a public school. We didn't know if any schools did that any more, but were happy to know that some do.
ReplyDelete