Gavin is defiantly my kid, he did not like the smell of the icky pumpkins at all. I told him I wanted to take a few pictures and then I would gut out his pumpkin. Garrett did ok, he took a few pumpkin seeds out and then was done. We went to the 2nd annual Pumpkin Carving night at my nephew's school, the boys had a blast. We carved up our pumpkins and did some bowling and coloring. Austin did a great job with his "Nightmare before Christmas" Jack pumpkin. It was a lot of fun, thanks for the invite Greene's.




My boys ready to have some fun.


Austin's pumpkin creation.

Joe helped out Gavin with his pumpkin.

Austin helping out a younger boy with his pumpkin.

Ginger and her PTO gal pals, great smiles ladies.

I helped out Garrett with his pumpkin!

Garrett was a little grumpy, he got scared of the big blue guy Otto!! But he did just fine once he didn't see him anymore.

Joe being creative with Gavin's pumpkin and the camera.
Garrett's finished pumpkin.

Don't know why I was looking up in this picture??

Gavin's turn to bowl.

Garrett's turn to bowl.

Austin helping out the boys choose which coloring page to do.

Cousin Austin being a little silly.

Garrett's sad face...........

.......Garrett's happy face.

Some great pumpkins in the Family category.
No comments:
Post a Comment