October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

The boys and I carved pumpkins on Friday to use on Halloween. Gavin was really excited because he saw cousin Austin carve his pumpkin and he wanted to do one. Once I got the tops off I let Gavin scoop out the insides. Well it only took one scoop and he was done.....to slimy mom. So I gutted them both and let the boys color on them. Gavin seems to be drawing the same faces all the time, so I just cut out what he drew.













Halloween Night at the Greene's. Gavin couldn't figure out what he wanted to be, Bumblebee or a Cowboy. So he put them both on, cute!



Austin was snake eyes from G.I. Joe and Gavin of course was Bumblebee.......Garrett was just Garrett, I didn't want to force a costume on him just to have him cry and be unhappy.


Great Family Photo out getting some candy.


Trick-or-Treat time, the boys had a lot of fun running around the neighborhood. Garrett figured out really quick that these people are giving me candy......Wow that's cool.



Look mom a bag full of candy, this holiday is the best.



The Rigby's, Greene's and Keeney's, always have to try and get a picture with all of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment