October 22, 2009

Our Boys!

My balloon boy, we had a fun lunch at Rockey Rococo's with a friend of Joe's the other day and the boys took home some red balloons. As you can see Garrett didn't really want to let go of his. How cute is that. This is Gavin and Garrett's new thing, falling asleep on the couch together. Then I have to carry them into there beds.

Big Boy Bed time for Garrett. He's getting really tall and seems to be too long for the crib sometimes. So we set up this small toddler bed that Joe's mom gave us to see if he will sleep on this. I have tried a few nights, but last night was the first night he stayed in it all night long. Yeah!!

Of course Big Brother Gavin was there to show him how it works.


Figuring out how to put a Twin bed, a Toddler bed and a Crib all in one room. I ended up moving the crib by the window and putting the Toddler bed against the wall for some safety from falling.


He's still taking naps in his Crib but I'm really ready to be done with the crib stage. It takes up too much space.


So cute both in there big boy beds.


Getting ready for Halloween, we found this fun Spiderman costume at Goodwill for a $1.99, can't beat that. Gavin is showing off his huge muscles. Garrett is his wing man, back up, as batman.



Garrett says "I want to be the center of attention".


I told Gavin to reach his muscles way up high, how cute.



Garrett's first at home big boy haircut, Daddy does a really nice job. We seem to cut the boys hair pretty short so we don't have to do it as often. So it's a little short.





After bathtime hugs for the brothers, all nice and clean.

1 comment:

  1. Garrett looks like SUCH a big boy with short hair. Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete