My baby boy turned 4 years old. I can't believe how fast time flies, feels like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. Joe and I were talking the morning of his Birthday what the weather was like the day we brought him home 4years ago. How long we waited at the hospital to have Gavin released through our
pediatrician's office. I was so ready to be home. Now look at my cutie pie, all grown up. He had a really great Transformers Birthday Party, with lots of family and friends.


Some fun masks, that took forever to put together. But worth it just to get this picture.

I found this really cool, really big
optimus prime balloon online, he loved it!!

Happy Birthday to Aunt Ginger too. Gavin was born on her Birthday, Oct 9
th!

Opening presents with Brother Garrett and cousins.

Gavin got a really awesome
Bumblebee costume from Aunt Ginger & Uncle Travis & Cousin Austin. Very excited for Halloween now.

Gavin loved his new
Bakugan toy,
defiantly one of his favorite presents. Thanks A.

Gavin blowing out his candles way before anyone of us could get through singing the happy birthday song to him.

He really wanted to get the candles blow out so he could take off the
optimus prime transformer off.........and of course give it a lick or two.

My sweet little Garrett having some yummy blue frosted cake.

The birthday buddies, Ginger & Gavin. Happy Birthday you too. :)

After everyone left Gavin wanted to try on the
Bumblebee costume, so we did a little
practice Halloween Trick-or-Treating.

All ready for Halloween, I got him that cute bag at Target for all his candy.

Love you very much my Gavin Bear.
No comments:
Post a Comment