
October 02, 2009
Playdate
We went to the Valley Mall today at there Drop in and Play area. I dressed the boys in some cute matching shirts, love to get out all the long sleeve shirts when Fall hits. These brothers really do love each other. We had fun playing with some friends from my Mommy & Me group. Garrett is and always has been my difficult child. He seems to go back and forth with his moods. He is very clingy and whinny most of the time that we are away from home. And when we are home he can be, at times, very fussy. Lately he's been waking up at night just screaming at the top of his lungs. I feel like I should try and let him cry it out, but Gavin is in the same room with him and I hate to have Gavin loose sleep too. This parenting thing is very challenging, and the differences and dynamics between the two boys is hard to deal with sometimes. I'm really just trying to take it a day at a time, and hope Garrett will find his comfort zone soon. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment