
August 25, 2009
New Shutters
So we have been doing some small upgrades to the house. Just making sure we are taking care of our largest investment. I ordered the shutters from Home Depot almost three weeks ago. They took forever to get here because the order, sizes and color, got all messed up through the paperwork. But they finally arrived just a few minutes before Joe got up from sleeping. So I tried to be patient, and said Honey when you wake up a bit and get something to eat could you please put up the shutters. Well I think he knew how eager I was to get them up, not two minutes later he was outside getting all his tools ready for the job. And of course I was smiling inside, yeah their finally going up. I think they look great, it adds so much to the face of the house. Thanks Honey!! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Wow! They look great! I can't believe what a difference a pair of shutters can do! Kind of inspires me to want to get started on the outside of our house! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the shutters!! I miss the ones on our old house (which probably don't look so hot anymore though). I wish we could put them on our new home, but it just wouldn't work....
ReplyDeleteAnd your yard looks amazing without all those big shrubs that filled it. I never could figure out why the previous owner ever put those there, or didn't tear them out! =)