
August 18, 2009
Big Boy Bed
So I confess, Gavin has been sleeping with me for over a year now. Since Joe works nights the bed is open and somehow we got into the routine of Gavin sleeping with us/me. But soon Garrett will be out of the crib and into a bunk bed and we need to get Gavin in his big boy bed first. We borrowed a twin air mattress from my brother and I took the weekday shift and Joe slept on it through the weekend when he was off. That only lasted a week and I was done, couldn't get good enough sleep. So it's been about 4nights that Gavin has slept by himself all night in his bed, Yeah!! It is a very slow and hard process but we are really trying. I hope both boys will love sharing bunk beds for a long time to come.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment