August 09, 2009

More Home Improvements

This last weekend was all about painting and updating the bathroom. It took all day Sunday and most of Monday to get the small bathroom done. With a little help from my boys we got it all painted and changed out the light fixtures. What a process it is, I spent a few hours on Tuesday and Thursday doing touch ups and fixing little mistakes. I think I am way too much of a perfectionist to do painting jobs, too sloppy. But I always enjoy the end result so much that I end up doing another painting project. We painted the bathroom a nice neutral brown teppe color, so I can mix and match rugs and shower curtains.


Gavin my little helper, Joe let him help......it took all I had to let him. Way to crazy about messes he would make. But he did pretty good.


The only way Joe would help is to have his Zune, he absolutely hates painting.










2 comments: