
August 27, 2009
Weight Loss Goal
In January of this year I set a weight loss goal for myself, I wanted to lose around 20pounds. So I started slow, I tried to be very patient with myself and I worked hard at working out. Well I've done it, I've lost 25 pounds and am down almost 2 pant sizes. Now I am in no way a skinny girl, probably never will be. I still have another 10 pounds I'd like to lose. For now I'm proud of myself, and feel better about being healthier. The working out has also given me so much more energy and patients with my family. If you do something for yourself, you can give so much more of yourself to others. I'm going to continue to work hard and set another goal by the end of the year to have my last 10 pounds off. Wish me Luck!! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Way to go!! It's nice to hear that hard work pays off. I'm just so impatient sometimes - I want it to happen NOW! =)
ReplyDeleteNice job!
That is so awesome...way to go! It's very true what you said...feeling good about yourself makes you better able to help others. If you can do it, I can do it!!
ReplyDelete