October 16, 2011

Making Pumpkin Bread

Had a fun Friday with my boys this week. We went to Jump & Bounce in the morning for an hour before school. I dropped off Gavin, then headed back home to make pumpkin bread with my Garrett. He has so much fun measuring stuff and dumping it. I put on my apron to protect my clothes, and he said "where's mine Mommy?" so cute. The bread turned out really good, of course that might be because the recipe calls for a whole bag of Chocolate chips, Yum-o!! I gave some to my friend Lisa who dropped by on Friday to give the boys their Birthday presents. Then I took some to Lewiston on our trip this weekend, gave some to my sister Nadine.

Giving me a grrrr face!!


Pouring in all the chips.


My little helper, and he looks so cute in his apron.

No comments:

Post a Comment