I try and make all my cards now, so it's a home made for Ginger this year. And the frame I found months ago, I put two different pictures of the two of us in there so she could choose which one she liked best.October 10, 2011
Ginger's Azteca Birthday Dinner
My sis-in-law Ginger shares her birthday with Gavin (every year since he's been born). It's a lot of fun to celebrate together each year. We did the big Chuck E' Cheese party, ran home to drop off stuff then headed back out to Azteca. Ginger's favorite spot to eat!! I got her a card and picture frame for her Birthday. Travis & Austin got her a new lens for her camera!! We had a great full day of partyin, thanks guys!!
I try and make all my cards now, so it's a home made for Ginger this year. And the frame I found months ago, I put two different pictures of the two of us in there so she could choose which one she liked best.
I try and make all my cards now, so it's a home made for Ginger this year. And the frame I found months ago, I put two different pictures of the two of us in there so she could choose which one she liked best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment