Daddy (Houston) and Grant.November 06, 2010
Visit to Clarkston
My sis-in-law Ginger and I took a quick trip to Clarkston to visit our "Great Nephew" Grant. We stayed at the Motel 6 Friday night, and enjoyed a dinner out with Houston's family. Saturday morning we headed out early to Danielle and Houston's place and felt kind of bad that we may have woke them up. Lisa, Houston's mom made us a yummy pancake breakfast. We got to hang out with Danielle and Grant for the rest of the day, switching back and forth getting to hold him. I even got to change his diaper.......I know I'm weird. I really had a great time, and was nice to take a break and not worry about my own boys for a night. Got an early morning wake up call on Saturday though, my boys wanted to wish me a good morning, thanks guys. Danielle is a great mom, and doing such a wonderful job as mom to Grant. He has family all around him, he is a very loved little guy. It was great to have time to get to know him a little. Can't wait to see you guys again. We dropped off some Birthday presents to my sister Nadine before we headed out of town, nice to see her. Happy Birthday next week Beaner, love ya.
Daddy (Houston) and Grant.
Daddy (Houston) and Grant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment