Gavin had his preschool
Firestation Fieldtrip today. I took Garrett in the car and met Gavin there. Gavin got to ride the bus for the first time today, so much fun, so glad I was there to take pictures.

Waiting with his buddy Andrew to go out to the bus.

Walking in a line outside.

Garrett really wanted to go on the bus too. But we had to drive our own car, liability reasons.

Give me a big smile Gavin (first bus ride).

Firestation tour, went pretty quick, but great fun for the kids.

Checking out their kitchen.

Listening to them
announce their school name and Title 1 preschool.


The guys getting all suited up for the kids.

I love that Garrett can go on these, it's great practice for his preschool days.




Gavin getting to go up and through the fire truck.

I don't think this guy wanted his picture taken.
Hee hee
Getting to listen to one of the kids heartbeats.

And they all got to choose a beanie baby after the tour. Garrett got a dog of course.

Gavin picked a Dragon.

The whole gang.

Heading to the park to play for a while.

Gavin having so much fun in the park.

Wow a mid-air picture.

Time to play in the leaves.


Garrett!

All the kids throwing leaves at Ms.
Dearing.

Fun picture of Gavin throwing leaves........mid-air again.

His whole class including Garrett.

My cute boys!

At home after raking up our leaves in the back yard.

What a couple of great helpers. Gavin told me I could pay him for helping out in Candy!!
hee hee
No comments:
Post a Comment