November 18, 2010

Turkey Craft Playdate

I had a fun playdate at our house today. I found a cute paper plate turkey in my Preschoolers busy book to do. Invited a few fellow mommies and their kiddos for some turkey fun. I sure value the friendships I've made through the years of being a mom. Having close mommy friends to talk to about all sorts of things is a great thing to have.........priceless!! Gavin, Jordyn, Kennedy and Garrett.
Garrett putting his turkey head on.

Kennedy getting closer to being done with her turkey.

Gavin getting the feet glued on.


Nice cheesy smile from my Garrett.

Jordyn giving me a smile with her turkey.


All the kids played so well together. Gavin really likes playing with Jordyn, they have known each other for years.

Snack time, I made some yummy chocolate chip muffins!! Thanks for coming over all, we had a great time........and Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment