We took the boys out to the
Northtown Mall to play Miniature Golf at bumpers. We gave them a few chooses of what we could do that day, and this is what they choose. Joe said I looked like a tourist taking pictures of the boys on the lawn mowers but I couldn't resist.


Show us your clubs and balls boys!!!

They both had a great time trying to make the ball into the holes.




Gavin is very left handed and seemed to hold it like a baseball bat instead of a golf club?

Making crazy faces for the camera.

Even snuck a few pictures of mom in there.

Trying to help out Garrett with a few hard ones.


Gavin took this picture of the two of us...............pretty good.

And Garrett took this picture....a little close, but at least our heads aren't cut off.

Daddy and his boys! On Joe's weekends he really loves spending time with his boys.....and me of course.

At the end of the course......Gavin says I don't want to get rid of my ball.
No comments:
Post a Comment