August 12, 2010

Cousin Austin's sleepover

We had a fun sleepover with cousin Austin this week. We had a yummy dinner and watched a movie. The boys read books together before bedtime, how cute. The next day we took a walk/bike ride to the park close to our house. Gavin and Austin rode their bikes while I took the stroller for Garrett, who didn't use it much he just wanted to walk/run after the boys.
All the boys reading their book.
Austin in front with Garrett running in the middle and Gavin bringing up the back.

It's the green dragon.


Lunch time! I packed a lunch for the boys, Garrett wasn't hungry so Austin, Gavin and I enjoyed some sandwiches.

After lunch we decided to walk down to the river bank and throw some rocks of course!!!


Austin just wanted to jump in.......but he only had one set of clothes.

My boys trying to pick just the right rocks.

Austin getting right up to his shorts line.

Gavin fell on his bike so he was holding his shorts up so they wouldn't rub on his owey.
Garrett wanted to join the fun, so he just walked in the water shoes/socks and all, silly kid.


I don't know what it is with boys and playing with rocks, they can do it for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment