Our little (big) Garrett is turning three this weekend so Grandpa & Grandma came by for a pre-Birthday visit. Grandma always comes through with some fun clothes. Garrett got some Batman pj's and Gavin got a fun rock star t-shirt that lights up. Grandma Keeney brought some of her famous fried rice and I made a vinaigrette pasta salad. We enjoyed lunch together and then headed outside to watch the boys play. After playing outside for a bit Gavin decided he wanted to show Grandpa Keeney how to play the Wii (which is like a whole other language to Grandpa). It was a blast to watch, and I think everyone had a great visit. Thanks for coming over!!!


Gavin taking a look at the rock star t-shirt, the guitar's light up!!

Grandma Keeney, I'm trying to get a good smile out of her.

Grandpa Keeney, looking pretty good. He has lost a little weight since having two different times staying in the hospital this last year. He's doing great now.

My boys and I, I can't believe my baby is going to be three, where does the time go?

Brother's, Gavin is so proud of his little bro.

Joe took this picture.....almost cut my head off?? What's with that?

I just put this one in here, Joe took it of me coming out of the house.

Mother and Son. Joe looks really tall against his Mom, but someday I think this will be me with my boys.

Gavin rides his bike all the time, loves it.

Garrett always drives his truck, he has gotten really good at it.

And last but not least the lesson from Gavin to Grandpa on the Wii. Funny stuff.

Grandpa getting a closer view, trying to figure out how to use the controller. He did pretty good for his first time........

but handed over the controller to Gavin pretty quick.
No comments:
Post a Comment