June 12, 2009

Relay for Life 2009

I had the opportunity to walk for the American Cancer Society in their annual Relay for Life celebration. I was in a Team with my Mommy&Me group called Mom's in Motion. I raised some money for the cause and did some walking too. We had a great time listening to music and chatting with the other teams. There was a team from my old work, Horizon Credit Union there, so it was great to see some familiar faces. Thanks for a great time Kelly and Kari.





3 comments:

  1. Look how skinny you look Marg! Whoo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ging, I have a little bit more to lose! Thanks for noticing though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Fun! I am doing our Relay for Life, but I can't remember when it is. We are having a meeting tomorrow night, which is good, because I obviously need informed!! See you next week!!!

    ReplyDelete