Joe's Birthday was on Sept 22nd, so I Thursday the boys and I gave him a card and gift. I told him I didn't have enough time to make him a cake, sorry hun......knowing we were going to surprise him on Saturday. Thursday I made his favorite dinner, Meatloaf. Then Friday night we went out to Azteca for dinner, one of his favorite restaurants. Saturday morning was Gavin's 2nd soccer game, so the Greene's came and brought Gavin after a sleepover with cousin Austin. After that Travis took Joe out to Cabela's for a few hours (one hour too many, hee hee) we waited patiently at home to surprise Joe with a full on Transformers birthday party. We had so much fun, Ginger brought a Optimus Prime pinata full of candy!! We BBQ some yummy dinner and enjoyed some cake and ice cream. Happy Birthday Honey!!! Love U.


Opening his gift on Thurs.

Party time!!!

The boys and I made a fun sign for Daddy's big day.



His crazy face when we jumped out and yelled surprise.

Had the camera on the wrong setting, too dark? Gavin's showing him all the fun stuff!


Opening up his gifts.

I got him a nice Jacket from Cabela's that he wanted.

Showing off his jacket.

Gift card and gummy worms from the Greene's, thanks guys!!

Pinata time!!!!

Uncle Travis putting it up for us.

Daddy needs a blind fold!!!

A few good whacks, then he gave the bat to the kids, Yikes!!!

Gavin's turn.

Garrett's turn.

Austin getting ready for his turn, he needs a blind fold too.

Joe's helping out with the turning in circles.


Finally the candy is out!!

Cake time!!!

Our boys were pretty excited about the Transformer toys on top of the cake.


Cleaning up all the frosting off Optimus Prime.

Garrett got Bumblebee.

Now it's time to Dance!! Garrett is quit the dancer, and he loves an audience.

Poor Austin was pretty tuckered out, took a little nap while the adults played a card game.

Garrett's acting like a pirate behind that balloon. Cute!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment