September 07, 2011

Gavin's 1st Day of Kindergarten

My Gavin Bear's 1st day of Kindergarten was today!! He did so great, not a trace of fear on his face. I got him a new Ninjago (Lego) back pack and put a few fun lego kits in there with a new lego guy too. He was so excited to open it. Gavin's in the afternoon class this year because Garrett is in afternoon preschool and I thought it would be much easier to have them gone at the same time. I was so much more prepared in all ways this year, mentally and physically. I am feeling really good about this year. I'm excited to do some volunteering in both their classes and getting to know their teachers better. Garrett starts his preschool on the 19th and then we'll be all done.



Cut his head off, but he was moving so fast I couldn't get my pictures in quick enough.

Starting his Lego put togethers.




The finished products, didn't help him at all.


Getting ready to go, it was a bit of a wait until 12:30 but he did pretty good.


Brothers, they are so cute, it's a love/hate relationship!!




Check me out Mom!!!

This was so cute, set up right in front of the school for the first day pictures.


Lining up, found a familiar face, Macie from last years class is in his class this year.


Just lining up to head back to their classroom to get ready to go home.


Got a couple pictures in his classroom before we went home.


His cubby!!!



Singing wheels on the bus before leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment