February 20, 2011

Monster Jam 2011

Monster Jam 2011!! We have taken the boys to this since Gavin was little and I was pregnant with Garrett. The boys really love watching the trucks. I was a little disappointed this year, just too many advertisements for toys and stuff and not enough Truck racing. The Spokane Arena is so small it's hard for the Trucks to have room to do much of anything. So we'll see if we go next year, I may just have Joe take the boys and I can having a girls shopping day or something. Hee hee We ate out at Rocky Rocco's after, the boys just love their pizza, it's always fun to hang out with my boys whatever we are doing.








Four wheeler racing.


Garrett was pretty scared of the fire breathing Transformer dinosaur. But he sat on mommy's lap and all was good.

This guy chewed up this entire car, crazy.

Garrett a little scared.

Bye Bye dinosaur.

This was a crazy loud, fast golf cart!!

Gavin noticing how much louder the golf cart is then the Monster Trucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment