February 22, 2011

Austin's B&G Banquet

So I have to explain the jacket Gavin is wearing before I talk about Austin's Blue & Gold Banquet. Gavin got this from his Aunt Josie (Joe's sister) she sent a huge box of clothes and fun stuff for the kids. Gavin instantly loved this flight jacket, which use to be his cousin's, who live in South Dakota. He has been wearing it all day, everyday since he got it in the mail.
Austin doing the opening presenting of colors for his Boy scouts Blue & Gold Banquet.

My boys doing the scouts sign signally everyone to be quiet.

My cute boys doing such a good job "trying" to be quiet. Hee hee


The cakes............


The boys really wanted this one but just too much.......it sold for $25.00.

Austin and his cake he made all by himself this year. It was good too, had a big piece of it.

Strange cake........I think it's suppose to be some kind of poo! Hee hee

Crazy Gavin eyes........cute boys!

Austin always making the boys laugh, fun was had by all.

Cake time!

Thanks for inviting us Greene's!

No comments:

Post a Comment