July 10, 2010

Vintage Barn Sale

This was my first year to check out the Vintage Barn sale. It's in Rathdrum, just a quick drive and were there. My sister-in-law has gone for a few years now and absolutely loves it. So I decided to get up really early to be one of the first people in line. It was a lot of fun, they have many, many different vendors with all sorts of home decor. Some fun music and yummy food. Thanks Travis & Ginger for letting me tag along.
We got there about 8:00am and it started at 9:00, so "yes" I got myself a coffee.

The Greene gang, even though you can't see Austin very well......you can still see his great smile.



Taking a picture of Ginger taking a picture.....go figure!!

Me and Austin hanging out by the cool pink truck!!




Getting some yummy baked goods, Cinnamon rolls, cookies, lemon bars, muffins and cupcakes. The breads and pies looked amazing as well.

Ginger and I trying to pose for more pictures together.

Crazy Travis always making Austin laugh.

Such a nice day and great company! Thanks again guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment