December 10, 2009

Bingo Night!!!

I had so much fun at a Bingo Night that my Mommy&Me group had last Thurs. My wonderful Brother & Sis-in-Law watched the boys for me so I could go. We all bring two wrapped gifts and play Bingo, whom ever wins picks a gift and the gift can be stolen up to two times by someone else who has own a round of Bingo. It was a lot of fun, thanks Marla for hosting. And a big Thanks to Trav&Ginger for watching my boys. Marla & Terra calling out the Bingo numbers.


Terra giving me a great pose!




All gathered around the couch enjoying some great company.



Not the greatest picture of me, but oh well. My close friend Heather is right next to me (sorry about the picture H*).






This is what my boys looked like when I went to pick them up. Uncle Travis making for a nice pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment