
Gavin showing off his Bakugan, so silly.
Garrett playing peek-a-boo to the camera.......behind Daddy of course.

Playing on the rides outside Azteca. I walk the mall a lot with a friend and I always walk past these rides and never let the boys play. So we thought it was time for them to have a chance to ride them.



Gavin and Mommy making their first ornament. Cute little Santa heads.
The first thing Travis said to us when we got there is "they made me wear this" so funny. He was a great help to Ginger & others throughout the night. (If you can't read the apron, it's says Santa's Little Helper)
Look at all my ornaments......I'm a Christmas Tree. Hee hee
Doing the candy cane's, really easy and fun for the younger kids.

Garrett did such a great job with this one, put the beads on the wire perfectly.
Trying out my new camera I got for an early Christmas present. You can take pictures in Black&White. So cute of Garrett showing us his finished candy cane.
Smile boys.......while eating some yummy chocolate chip cookies.
Joe tried to put his face in-between them, and this is the reaction he got.
More ornaments, this one was a really fun Christmas Frame that I wanted to do for them but never got around to ordering it from Oriental Trading Company.
The finished product, we'll take it home and put a fun Santa Hat photo of Gavin in it. 




So glad you guys could come! Sorry I wasn't able to hang out with you more :)
ReplyDelete