September 05, 2009

Pig Out in the Park

We headed down to Riverfront Park to the Annual Pig Out in the Park this weekend. The weather was perfect on Saturday. The boys got some yummy ice cream and Joe and I shared some fried rice & a funnel cake (of course, my favorite). I defiantly took the day off of trying to eat healthy, you have to do that once in awhile. We had some great food and then took a long walk over the falls and into downtown's Flour Mill. Travis, Ginger and Austin came down to the Park with us, we all had a really fun time.
Garrett is so ready to dig in, look at the tongue.

Yeah, he's a mess, I was going a little crazy inside but I tried to let them enjoy their treat and clean them up afterwards.

Peeking through the holes at the Falls. Can't remember the last time we took a walk over the falls. You forget living in Spokane how many cool places there really is here.



Great family picture, it's so hard to get everyone looking at the same time.




Mommy and her boys, I have such great kids.



Look at that bunch, looks like trouble!!

All in a row, and holding hands. The boys really have fun with Uncle Trav and cousin Austin.

Cute picture of the Greene's.

3 comments:

  1. Great pix (I'm glad SOMEONE brought their camera!). Thanks for a fun day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that family picture Margo! Everyone looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome group picture, way to go!!! They sure ARE hard to get, with everyone looking at the camera and looking happy. :)

    ReplyDelete