![]() |
| Hanging with the ducks!! Connor and his Mom & cousin came with us. |
![]() |
| Some rides, last year Garrett barely did any, not this year. |
![]() |
| Waiting in line for the bumper cars. My other friend Heather and her three girls came too, lots of fun. |
![]() |
| Gavin, Jordyn and Connor on the bumper cars. |
![]() |
| Do you like how I made all my friends go on the rides with the boys, hee hee. Thanks Lisa and Heather for being such great sports. |
![]() |
| Heather and Gavin!! |
![]() |
| Our other friends Kelly and Zack came down to RFP too!! Zack and Garrett waiting for the jumpy castle. |
![]() |
| It's time for the roller coaster. |
![]() |
| More rides with Zack!! |
![]() |
| I think these boys might be too big for the train next year, tear, tear!! |
![]() |
| Had lunch at Rocky Rococo's Pizza, sooo yummy!! I think Gavin is trying to tell the girls what all the spices are? |
![]() |
| A little fountain water fun in between rides, we also did the large train ride with everyone. |
![]() |
| And of course riding the carousel. |
![]() |
| What a great day spent with my boys, I love summer!! |






















No comments:
Post a Comment