![]() |
| Garrett's "We Can" Graduation from Preschool was this week. |
![]() |
| I had so much fun volunteering this year in Garrett's class. Getting to know a whole new group of kids. |
![]() |
| Garrett was so excited to sing all the songs he had been learning for months. This was the color "Black" song, with scary cats are black. |
![]() |
| He was an "Oval" in "we know our shapes" song. |
![]() |
| Getting ready to be a guitar playing owl. |
![]() |
| Jamming out with his cardboard guitar |
![]() |
| Receiving his Diploma from the Skyview principle. |
![]() |
| I did it Mom & Dad, I'm a graduate. |
![]() |
| Goody bags from the Teachers and a parent. |
![]() |
| Of course Gavin is on it fast, what ya got little bro. |
![]() |
| Garrett and his two teachers, I really loved working with them this year, great ladies and Teachers. Not the greatest picture, I'm officially the worst picture taker ever. |












No comments:
Post a Comment