What a great fun filled Valentine's Day with my boys. They woke up to some gift bags full of goodies, from new Pj's to candy and activities. Then we made heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and enjoyed our morning. For their school classes I had the opportunity to go to both. Gavin's was first at 12:45 to 1:45, then Garrett's was the last hour of his day 2:15 to 3:00. I'm really feeling blessed to have this time with them while they are young and doing school parties. I think I see the time coming soon that they will be in school full time and I'll be able to go back to work. Just really enjoying my time while it lasts. :)



My silly Garrett getting ready to cut out his heart pancake.


Gavin's turn.

Turned out pretty good. The cookie cutter wasn't very sharp.

Gavin's school party. In this picture he was sorting colors and graphing to practice counting, they used candy hearts of course.

Handing out his Valentine's cards to all his classmates.

Ninjago puzzles!!

We did yummy Ice Cream sundae's with all the toppings.

Time to look at all his goodies/Valentine's

Mommy and Gavin, love being with him on his special days.


Garrett's turn for his party. Heart shaped jello gigglers always fun. Red fruit and decorating their own Valentine with graham crackers and frosting.

Mommy and Garrett, what a great smile my baby boy has.

Decorating his edible Valentine


They have been learning a Valentine's song for awhile now. They were signing it to us, so very cute.

Looking at all his Valentine's.

Pirates!!! Fun new Pj's for bedtime.

Brothers!!!


Garrett brought this home from his preschool class, made me cry. Wish my boys didn't have to grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment