It was the monthly Home Depot Builders day!! The boys had so much fun making wooden Piggy Bank houses. I told one of our friends about it so she came along too with her hubby and son!!


Using the hammer, a little scary but our fingers made it through
ok.

I helped Gavin out and Daddy helped Garrett! So nice to have two kids and two parents. After that your just out numbered.


Gavin did so great, hammered all the nails in himself.

So proud of their houses.

Connor and his parents came too!! I hope he had fun.

Connor hammering with the help of his Dad.

Time to paint. Gavin wanted his just like the sample house they had displayed, that's my kid. And Garrett wanted each side of the house to be a different color. Two totally different kids, and I love it!!



Connor painting his a lot like
Garrett's, multi-color.
No comments:
Post a Comment