June 22, 2011

Swimming Day

Finally a nice enough day out to do some swimming. This morning we finished with breakfast and then I noticed we had no type of swimming pool. So the boys and I headed to good old "Wolly World", they wanted this fun pool full of things to do. It's a little small for them but works for now. Wish it was warm enough to go swim in the public pools. Can't believe how big my boys are getting, just a few months and they will both be in school. :) Today was also the first day the boys and I took a bike ride together, down to the river. It was a little difficult to keep track of both of them at the same time I rode my bike, but we did good, got some great exercise.















Pictures taken from up on the deck.



Love Garrett's smile and pose, he has come out of his shell so much this year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment