April 16, 2011

Sewing

I finally got around to a few sewing projects that I had since Christmas, Yikes. Got some fun Toy Story fabric for Christmas and decided to make a tie fleece blanket for the boys. This was the first one I've ever done so it was a learning process. I might try a bigger one next time. I also had some batman fabric to make up another pillow case for Gavin and got that all done too. I'm still not really into sewing all the time but once in awhile is kind of fun.

Gavin showing off the new blanket, and of course Garrett wanted to be in the picture too.

Gavin and Daddy decided to make up Gavin's hair spiky the other day. Gavin wanted to use the mouse and hair stray that daddy uses in his hair. Silly boys.

Our little mini Joe, he is looking more and more like Joe everyday, if that's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment