December 15, 2010

Chores & other Fun Stuff

We decided it was time for Gavin to do some regular chores around the house. He feeds the kitty's their treats in the morning and is helping out with the dishes at night. He's always done great with putting his dirty clothes in the laundry basket and enjoys vacuuming. Gavin is also earning some allowance now and starting to learn the concept of money. I'll start doing the dinner dishes and Gavin will say "don't do that Mom, that's my job", so cute.
It's fun to scrub with the brushes.

Doing some fun Christmas ornaments that I had left over from last year.

Gavin's current silly smirk of a smile.

We had a fun idea of making a snowman and pinning the nose on the snowman. Trying to keep busy during winter time when it's too cold to go outside and play.

I think he may be cheating??

No comments:

Post a Comment