Our Spokane annual Lilac Parade is always a lot of fun. Travis & Ginger took Gavin early in the day for a fun day downtown. So Joe & I took our little Garrett out for a Ron's hamburger and fries before we headed downtown for the Parade. It's so strange to go from two kids to one, there is always something missing. We sure enjoy both our boys they bring different personalities and dynamics to our family. We all had a great time at the parade, and the weather was beautiful, didn't need a jacket until we started to leave.

Aunt Ginger and her little G. man. Ginger rarely puts pictures of herself up because she's always taking them.

Daddy and Garrett.......if you notice Garrett's lips, he's actually saying "Cheese".

Ginger and her boys so much fun........and love, she has been there since the beginning for both of them.

My crazy Gavin doing some pretty strange faces for pictures.

Garrett, what a cute kid. He's doing so much better at public events, not sticking to me as much, which is so nice.

Hugs!!!

Great family photo, wish Ginger was in there.


Yes this is my husband, wouldn't just smile........so here ya go Joe you make the face it goes on the blog. Hee hee

So this is the start to the parade, I was looking up to try and get this picture and..............

...........this is what happened, I got pooped on, laughed so hard I was crying. Funny stuff, and I don't think I've ever been pooped on by a bird before. It's good luck, right?

Uncle Trav and Garrett ready to watch some floats and listen to some music.

I love this picture because if you look closely a lot of the girls are totally off the ground at the same time, really cool.
It was a perfect day! Thanks so much ;D
ReplyDeleteLove all the pics! :)
ReplyDelete