March 20, 2010

Saturday Lunch at the Park

What a beautiful Saturday afternoon. We decided to take some lunch to the park and let the boys play. Joe and I picked up some yummy Subway (which we haven't had in forever) and headed to Pavillion park in Liberty Lake. I packed some peanut butter sandwiches for the boys and picked up some cookies at Subway. It was so nice to just lay on the grass in the sun and enjoy watching the boys.
Garrett refuses to ware a lighter jacket, he wants his big winter coat.


Mommy and Gavin!!

"Show me your cookies boys"

Talk to the hand mom!!!


What a great smile on Gavin's face. I love catching these moments.


Daddy and Gavin, what a great picture of the two of them.

1 comment:

  1. Those are such great shots of all of you guys! What a great day to spend at the park too! :)

    ReplyDelete