Yeah, a night out. Joe and I try and celebrate our friend Gunner's birthday every year. This year we went to Outback's for dinner with a great bunch of couples. Gunner turned 39 and is just a little older then Joe. They use to work together when I first met Joe. Big thanks to Trav, Ginger & A. for babysitting.

Gunner and Loretta!!

Waiting for our food........

The gang!

Gunner making his birthday wish........I wonder what he wished for??

Off to have some drinks after dinner........the old take a picture of
yourselves trick.

Gunner's birthday present from his girlfriend, Ha ha!! Perfect for him though.

I don't know who the guy is trying to choke Gunner, but he's doing a pretty good job of it.

Loretta lighting up the cake, lots of candles and sparklers!!

The Cake!!!!

Needing lots of air to blow out all his candles.

And this was the end result, a lot of smoke, and everyone else trying to get all the candles out.

The famous shot between the legs trick.

Happy Birthday Gunner, next year you'll be half way to the grave!!
Hee hee
No comments:
Post a Comment